2.02.2012

His & Hers on Facebook

Quick note: I set up a Facebook page for the blog, mainly for relatives who were asking for an easy way to keep up with it, but if you like the blogs-on-Facebook thing (no pun intended…) and want to join Great-Aunt Bertha, or are just looking for an easy way to keep up, too, then I invite you to follow along as well! There are two easy places to connect; the picture below shows you where:

His and Hers - Mozilla Firefox 212012 44004 PM.bmp

Or….click here!

Or don’t click anywhere and just look at this pretty picture of my kitten. That’s okay, too.

DSC_1271

Awwwwww.

P.S. THANK YOU for your comments about our silly little vlog. We had a lot of fun making it but I was a little nervous about how it would go over. Is that weird? Rick has already agreed to make more, though, so when the mood strikes, you’ll get His & Hers Live: Episode 2. (So fancy of us.) Maybe next time I will acquire fewer cat bites. I’ll be sharing our not-so-mysterious giant needle project sometime next week!

P.P.S. I don’t really have a Great-Aunt Bertha.

6 comments :

  1. I need to get a Facebook for my blog too... I'm sure the people who dont read my blog are tired of getting blog updates lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never fail to make me giggle out loud! Can't wait to see what the needile is all about. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you joined FB! Just "liked" ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew! about the whole Aunt Bertha thing. I began to panic when I thought I had totally forgotten to send her a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? A vlog? See what happens when I take a blog-reading-break for a few days. Checking...now!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, so don't be shy. :) Thanks for being here!

Want to read more?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...